NVARNG wont Separate; no $$ to pay severance

252Army

Registered Member
any advice would be grately appreciated.
I went through the MEB/ PEB in NVARNG. After the process was all done the state G1 received my orders Nov4,2015 with a separation date of Dec 18, 2015. Outcome with a 10% disability rating on the issue that made me unfit to stay in. I also sent a copy of those orders and memo that statees they are to pay disability severance and it states the years of service etc. Well I have been trying to get an answer on when I will be paid and finally Paybranch answers and admits that my separation packet hasnt been submitted from State G1 personnel. After finally getting someone to answer they admit they havent even separated me because they dont have the money to pay ny disability severance.

First it irritates me that they dont even have the courtesy for customer service skills to contact the Soldier to inform them of something like this. Especially when ot comes to money that the Soldier is waiting on.

Aside from calling every week if they are gonna separate me yet is there anything else I can do? Any help would be great my family and I need that money. Thanks in advance

I am not sure where to begin, perhaps with your state Congressional office?