Officially notified of Unfit Finding!

bigfootray06

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
FINALLY!

I got fed up of not being able to get in touch with any PEBLO's here at Camp Lejeune (there is only one, and she is doing retirement ceremony stuff), so I called the Naval Yard. Spoke with this guy named Jeff. He told me my package was sent off to the VA for ratings yesterday! Now we wait for ratings...

Thanks guys!

My PEBLO is an idiot and told me that she does not recieve notifications of being fit or unfit. I found out Monday my package is with the VA as well for decision. Then she told me that the timeframe for when she recieves the ratings back my timeframe starts when SHE opens the email, NOT when it is sent to her. Smh..

My PEBLO is an idiot and told me that she does not recieve notifications of being fit or unfit. I found out Monday my package is with the VA as well for decision. Then she told me that the timeframe for when she recieves the ratings back my timeframe starts when SHE opens the email, NOT when it is sent to her. Smh..
I was getting the same treatment. So I called the IPEB directly. They are very friendly people. Just inform them that you are having a difficult time getting in touch with your PEBLO and ask them if they can give you any sort of update.

Do you have a number for them?

Only for the USMC/Naval Side. Im sure a quick google search will yield you some results for the AF!