Okinawa Navy Timeline

Have you talked to Mr. Al? He has a point of contact to the lady cutting the orders. He has told me after 60 days you can call her.

Al is in the learning process on my case because im navy. he knows the marine process bc i guess the marines send alot of people back for this. but i was told after i got my warranted letter that i am the first navy person to be accepted in the IDES program from okinawa in about 2 years. now i dont know if that is true but it would explain the ball dropping. anyways so i found out what went wrong. apparently my command was supposed to submit a form to pers for an early return. so this past thursday we submited a 1306 requesting that i leave 30Jun2013 so we will see what happens.

was told my my case has been forwarded to Pers 40. which is personnel and finance? i think. so hopefully i will have my orders this week. at this rate i will be EASed before i get my first look.

Still no orders and im going insane with this process. I just want to get started.

Ain't nothin but time. Don't let it get to you.

its hard for it not too when my EAOS is 14Oct 2013

If you are in PEB, your eaos should get converted to indefinite until the outcome.

but i dont think it gets converted until you start the process

Oie still no orders and my command requested for a detachment date of this sunday.

Well i am losing hope in my chain of command fast as well as pers. they can't communicate at all together and certain indivuals in my command are too prideful to listen to Pers. i am getting so aggrevated, that i am borderline to using brash channels to get these orders. but i am trying to be as patient at possible. however it is very hard. It only makes it harder as well when you have family pressures. i am doing my best to resist but will soon cave.

Also i updated my signature to reflect what is going on.

hello Im currently in the same process. though not as long as you but my ides was approved as well and now im am awaiting on PCS orders. the best thing to do is call your detailer . if you were supposed to leave on 25 june and havent received a hard copy of those orders. it literally only take 24-72 hours for your orders to also show up on BOL. also when you get your orders you have a window of 30 days to prepare to leave. this is the report no later than date. Also if you are having pains and on limdu as your doctor to give you an update on your work limitations to take your meds. also go to the emergency room if you are having pains . even a small thing can be serious.

Yes it will get changed to indefinite until the military processes his stuff through ides to the VA. I asked about this as well.

Well thank the good Lord. I received an email on Wednesday that stated that bupers is processing my request for early return and should receive orders to PCS with in the next week? So at least some forward progress. Thanks for all the support everyone provides on this website. Happy Independence Day weekend!!!

so i got orders after months of waiting... but absolutly 0 notice.i recieved orders 11july with a report no later than 10 july. unfortunatly i dont have a time machine to make that deadline so i guess i will just have to settle with flying out of here on wednesday 17 July..

so i got orders after months of waiting... but absolutly 0 notice.i recieved orders 11july with a report no later than 10 july. unfortunatly i dont have a time machine to make that deadline so i guess i will just have to settle with flying out of here on wednesday 17 July..

Have a safe trip and happy travel back to the USA! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

they are able to also send a delayed travel message for up to 30 days

well i made it safe to San diego. the family is safe and sound in nebraska. Today begins my process with the VA to discuss the conditions i am going to claim and schedule my doctors appointments. i will update after my appointment at 0830.

well i made it safe to San diego. the family is safe and sound in nebraska. Today begins my process with the VA to discuss the conditions i am going to claim and schedule my doctors appointments. i will update after my appointment at 0830.

Welcome back to the USA with the safe arrival of your family! :)

From a potential disability compensation of benefits viewpoint, congratulations to your acceptance into the DoD IDES MEB/PEB process, and look forward to reading about your interactions while in the DoD IDES process!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

so today i saw Mr. Paul Haskell at the Naval Medical Center San Diego. He was very professional and already had a list of what he saw. Then kept asking me to make sure we had everything down on the amendment. Also it was nice to see that my MEBLO the person you initially see is an old deployment buddy. ( i was excited to see that. ) So i am claiming for 12 total conditions (1 refered and 11 claimed).

Referred condtion:
1) Left Shoulder and arm sprain

Claimed Condtions:
1) Tinnitus
2) Tempromandibular Joint Disorder
3) Depression
4) Insomnia
5) Hypertension
6) Irritable Bowel Syndrome
7) Appendix Scar
8) Gastritis
9) Hematochezia
10) Bilateral Ankle Sprain
11) Bilateral Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome

I think i will be in the total range for 40 - 70 % DoVA D-RAS and im hoping for 30 - 40 % DOD - Navy. I dont know when is my next appointment. I am awaiting a phone call from the VA to schedule me my next appointments.

I updated my signature to reflect the past events.

so... today are my first 2 of 5 appointments. Ortho and mental Health, dental tomorrow, general medicine on the 7th and hearing test on the 15th. im glad all of my appts are within 2 weeks.

Ill give an update after my appointments today and let you know how they go.