Okinawa Navy Timeline

Indeed, mighty prayers; congratulations! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

thank you.

You are welcome, indeed! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

That is great news!

i knew it was too good to be true... the va made a mistake and rated my refered condition as my dominate arm therefore rating it at 40%. so the peb sent it back for correction. so my signed ratings are 20%dod / 80% VA. but any who im supposed to start leave this friday. so i can drive the truck home and use up all of my leave days before my sep day.

i knew it was too good to be true... the va made a mistake and rated my refered condition as my dominate arm therefore rating it at 40%. so the peb sent it back for correction. so my signed ratings are 20%dod / 80% VA. but any who im supposed to start leave this friday. so i can drive the truck home and use up all of my leave days before my sep day.

Wow! I am saddened to read the final outcome of your DoD and DoVA proposed ratings! :(

Albeit, enjoy your forthcoming military leave and future endeavors with your family!

Best Wishes!

Hey I just caught up . I dont know if you know this but you should have the re evaluate the rating . its seems to me they low balled you for retirement . Because if the VA rates you at 80 percent and the military rated you at 20 percent . something is way off. Be safe