One time lump sum payment

252Army

Registered Member
hello all... To those of you have received your disability severance one time lump sum payment. Was it really a one time lump sum payment? I am to receive $120k and finally receive payment but it is only $9999.99 (before taces and at the bottom it says "adjustment pay: disab sev pay" and below that says "payment 1 of 12 disability severance pay"

I thought it was suppose to be a one time lump sum payment. Does anyone know what this 1 of 12 payments is about and is this normal. Also does anyone know the freauency that the rest of these payments come in, weekly, bi weekly, monthly? I have been trying to contact NVARNG paybranch but no luck and the S1 of the unit I was in has been trying but nothing.

If I dont get an answer soon they leave me no choice but to gonsome other route to get their attention congressional or something.

Just fruatrating. Whats so hard about notifing the Soldier pr the unit of the Soldier of when and how this will be paid why the secrecy and having to hunt them down for answers.

Any shared/similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.