Orders From AFPC

cove64

Registered Member
Hello, I signed for my ratings last week (10 Feb) and was told I could see orders as early as 1 hour after I signed. It's been 9 days and the only word I've gotten from my PEBLO is that the storm knocked out AFPC. However, I called AFPC and they did not indicate any hindrance due to the storm and told me to contact my PEBLO for inquires about my orders. Has anyone been receiving orders lately?

euphonix

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello, I signed for my ratings last week (10 Feb) and was told I could see orders as early as 1 hour after I signed. It's been 9 days and the only word I've gotten from my PEBLO is that the storm knocked out AFPC. However, I called AFPC and they did not indicate any hindrance due to the storm and told me to contact my PEBLO for inquires about my orders. Has anyone been receiving orders lately?
I live in San Antonio and work on JBSA. I can tell you that all 3 installations have been closed to non mission essential personnel since Monday. It is very likely that the people at AFPC at Randolph have not been in the office all week. Most of the city didn't get their power back until yesterday and some people still don't have power so even those who are able to typically telework have not been able to do so this week.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I signed in late November, didn't hear from personnel until early January. Orders arrived shortly after visit with personnel shop.

OZ44

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Mine went up the day before yours. I’m looking to receive my orders this week. I figured the power issues in San Antonio messed things up last week.

AF_Taz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I signed Monday. Any idea what typical time for orders is?

A week?

Last edited:
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">