Orders From AFPC

Got my ratings on 9 Feb, still waiting. PEBLO has no idea when I’ll get them. I contacted my senator who also sits on the committee for Armed Forces, VA.

Have you received your orders yet? I signed for my ratings on 05 March and haven't heard anything about my order, so I am starting to wonder how much longer it will be.
I signed for mine the same day you did and I still haven't received a notification yet but I checked my career data brief on mpf and it says 27 June 2021 is my projected retirement date. I should be getting the notification hopefully tonight because every time I get orders I get notified Tuesday evening.

I signed for mine the same day you did and I still haven't received a notification yet but I checked my career data brief on mpf and it says 27 June 2021 is my projected retirement date. I should be getting the notification hopefully tonight because every time I get orders I get notified Tuesday evening.
Interesting - I checked mine, and it's not showing anything. Keep me updated on what you find out if you don't mind.

Interesting - I checked mine, and it's not showing anything. Keep me updated on what you find out if you don't mind.
I emailed my Peblo and 10 mins later I got the myPers email. I think they know before we get notified so I would reach out to them to see what they say. I would bet you find out tonight or tomorrow.

I emailed my Peblo and 10 mins later I got the myPers email. I think they know before we get notified so I would reach out to them to see what they say. I would bet you find out tonight or tomorrow.
Awesome. Congrats, and thanks for the info!

have you tried contacting anybody about a status update?
Have you received any updates? The most I have is that AFPC does not track my order. Since I'm AGR, ARPC processes the order, and I can't find any POC for them.