Orders From AFPC

cove64

Registered Member
Hello, I signed for my ratings last week (10 Feb) and was told I could see orders as early as 1 hour after I signed. It's been 9 days and the only word I've gotten from my PEBLO is that the storm knocked out AFPC. However, I called AFPC and they did not indicate any hindrance due to the storm and told me to contact my PEBLO for inquires about my orders. Has anyone been receiving orders lately?

Hello, I signed for my ratings last week (10 Feb) and was told I could see orders as early as 1 hour after I signed. It's been 9 days and the only word I've gotten from my PEBLO is that the storm knocked out AFPC. However, I called AFPC and they did not indicate any hindrance due to the storm and told me to contact my PEBLO for inquires about my orders. Has anyone been receiving orders lately?
I live in San Antonio and work on JBSA. I can tell you that all 3 installations have been closed to non mission essential personnel since Monday. It is very likely that the people at AFPC at Randolph have not been in the office all week. Most of the city didn't get their power back until yesterday and some people still don't have power so even those who are able to typically telework have not been able to do so this week.

I signed in late November, didn't hear from personnel until early January. Orders arrived shortly after visit with personnel shop.

Mine went up the day before yours. I’m looking to receive my orders this week. I figured the power issues in San Antonio messed things up last week.

I signed Monday. Any idea what typical time for orders is?

A week?

Last edited:
I signed Monday. Any idea what typical time for orders is?

A week?
When did you sign your 618/submit the package to AFPC? I submitted mine 10 Feb so I'm trying to figure out when I'll get my ratings back.

Any updates?

Once you receive your orders, how much time are you given to out-process? I'm just looking for any information on what to expect at this point. I signed my 1180 on 05 March, so I guess my orders should be here anytime now. Thanks in advance for the info!

Once you receive your orders, how much time are you given to out-process? I'm just looking for any information on what to expect at this point. I signed my 1180 on 05 March, so I guess my orders should be here anytime now. Thanks in advance for the info!
15 days to out-process, 30 days permissive, then whatever terminal you have.

Have you received your orders yet? I signed for my ratings on 05 March and haven't heard anything about my order, so I am starting to wonder how much longer it will be.

Have you received your orders yet? I signed for my ratings on 05 March and haven't heard anything about my order, so I am starting to wonder how much longer it will be.
I signed for my ratings on 11 Feb and haven’t heard anything but I am waiting on a grade determination which I heard can take a while.

have you received your orders yet cause I signed the same day as you and I haven't heard anything.

have you received your orders yet cause I signed the same day as you and I haven't heard anything.
I have not. Making me kind of nervous because I start a new job and need to have my final out by 02 April.

have you tried contacting anybody about a status update?
Other than my PEBLO, no. Not sure if there’s a way to AFPC for a status update. My PEBLO just said it takes “approximately 3 weeks.” This Friday, 26 March, will be exactly 3 weeks so we’ll see. Hoping they come through today or tomorrow.