Other VA benefits

dluvmj233

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Does having 2 100% shedular combined va ratings qualify you for any other va benefits?

It appears i do not qualify for smc even though im rated for radicupathy for both arms and legs. 40%×3 +30% left arm.Limitation of movement 40% in my right leg (traumatic arthritis). Both of my toes have loss of movement(states moderately severe incomplete paralysis as evidence by muscle weakness of ankle and great toe extention in both legs), degenerative disc disease/ arthritis of thoracolumbar spine with intervertebral disc syndrome 20% . Right lower extremity femoral nerve 10% 20% cervical disc disease arthritis....and about 6 other things thats rated for another 100%.(body parts and 50% depression)

Does having 2 100% shedular combined va ratings qualify you for any other va benefits?
To be eligible for SMC "S" or "housebound", you must have at least one disability rated 100% schedular or TDIU on its own plus additional disabilities that add up to at least 60% disabling.

Special monthly compensation benefits by reason of being housebound are payable under 38 U.S.C.A. § 1114(s) if the Veteran has a single disability rated 100 percent disabling, and has either:

(1) additional service-connected disability or disabilities independently ratable at 60 percent or more, or

(2) is "permanently housebound" by reason of service-connected disability or disabilities.