Out, Now what...

joshxc89

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
This is harder than I thought. I got medically retired and placed on TDRL, everything I was told is different. My VA claim that I was told was final wasn’t final. It is still pending a decision. I can’t find a place to live because my credit is screwed up and I am trying to manage everything. I was told to just give up by a civilian that works at a housing community. I just need everything to fall into place and it’s not. What do I do? I got sent to a VA facility and they said that I should have went to one closer and I got a call and the closer one said that they wouldn’t see me that I needed to go to the one in my town...

What town and state are you in?

Right now Greenville, NC staying with family but trying to move to Wilmington, NC for college

No I have talked to the VA almost everyday and they never recommend them they want me to try for a grant from AER

Do you belong to any Facebook groups like Military Dickheads, OSMW, Dysfuntional Veterans, ETC.. They usually have a huge following and can help in some way. If you were here in WA I'd have an extra bedroom for ya. Maybe even your local VFW could help somehow.

I need to look at the Facebook pages and I need to do something I need to get my wife and 4 year old here with me

Definetly take a look and reach out, I'd be willing to bet a Veteran will be local to you and willing to help