PDBR phone call

Hmckie

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,
I emailed an inquiry yesterday for update on my file. Last correspondence was early March stating my case with adjudication. I got a call( I missed) from PDBR and they said give a call back. I called back but message is weird. Any had a call from Pdbr? I never got a call so was wondering

Hello,
I emailed an inquiry yesterday for update on my file. Last correspondence was early March stating my case with adjudication. I got a call( I missed) from PDBR and they said give a call back. I called back but message is weird. Any had a call from Pdbr? I never got a call so was wondering
[/QUOTE

We'll never get a number for PDBR. In almost 3 years of threads, they have never called anyone. Might be spam or marketer. Probably a private or unknown number. I'm assuming they didn't give you a number to call back?

I also received a call and there was an actual representative on the line from PDBR, though I did not ask about my case changes. However, he did inform me that my case was on the Director's desk for a signature. I highly doubt that it was a spam caller, I'm sure that not many people know you are going through this process. If they left a number for you to call back I would try to contact them. Good Luck!

I also received a call and there was an actual representative on the line from PDBR, though I did not ask about my case changes. However, he did inform me that my case was on the Director's desk for a signature. I highly doubt that it was a spam caller, I'm sure that not many people know you are going through this process. If they left a number for you to call back I would try to contact them. Good Luck!
That's surprising to hear. I haven't heard of them calling anyone. I guess it's a new thing they're doing.

I received a call today. It was coming from Joint Base Andrews. The PDBR informed me that my case has been sent to the Navy. 240-612-4858 was the number. Started process March 2017; sent for adjudication April 3, 2019, Adjudicated and sent to the Navy June 15, 2019. Any one have contact info for the Navy?

I received a call today. It was coming from Joint Base Andrews. The PDBR informed me that my case has been sent to the Navy. 240-612-4858 was the number. Started process March 2017; sent for adjudication April 3, 2019, Adjudicated and sent to the Navy June 15, 2019. Any one have contact info for the Navy?
This must be a new process of calling people they have started. Thank you for sharing, this is the first reported incident of a phone call that I am aware of, and provides insight to the secretive and protracted process.

I contacted Ann Wells at the Navy yard. Once your recommendation leaves the PDBR it goes to her. Her email is [email protected]
This is what she sent me...

You have contacted the right person. When we receive the recommendation from PDBR we then draft a letter for ASN review. Upon receipt of ASN’s review the final recommendation will be sent via regular mail. ASN can take up to 2-3 weeks to complete their review.

Please note that we currently have a backlog due to technical issues but are working to remedy the issues.

I will follow up with you when I have an update status on your case.

I have emailed her twice in the last three weeks at the address listed above. I have not heard a reply. According to the PDBR my case has been forwarded to the Navy. If I hear from her I will let y’all know. It is possible she is on vacation. Is the email addresses correct or there is an e at the end of Ann?

I'm one of the few Coast Guards and it's been 4 months since they adjudicated my case to send out to be approved. Doubt there is any contact info or others that are on here for advice.

Sorry to hear it Sal. Hang in there.

I'm one of the few Coast Guards and it's been 4 months since they adjudicated my case to send out to be approved. Doubt there is any contact info or others that are on here for advice.
I was not a member of the USCG, but I have had some interaction with that branch concerning CRSC matters (which is not the issue discussed in this thread).

I suspect the PDBR recommendation was sent to the U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center.

The following contacts might be of help:

Telephone

(866) 772-8724
(785) 339-2000

Fax

(785) 339-3780

[email protected]

I do understand that you are already familiar with the info above.

Ron

I have emailed her twice in the last three weeks at the address listed above. I have not heard a reply. According to the PDBR my case has been forwarded to the Navy. If I hear from her I will let y’all know. It is possible she is on vacation. Is the email addresses correct or there is an e at the end of Ann?

Sorry visserjr3...its [email protected]. dont know where I got wells from. If you search ann.jones in the search her phone number will show up as well.
No worries, I appreciate the help. I emailed her just now, and will give her time to reply at her convenience. Thanks again!

Sorry visserjr3...its [email protected]. dont know where I got wells from. If you search ann.jones in the search her phone number will show up as well.
Thank you. I am happy to report she is very responsive and helpful, which is refreshing when compared to the PDBR. I appreciate you providing the contact. She told me that the Navy received my package today and the timeline is roughly 60 days before I should receive my letter. However this works out, I at least know I am in the final phase of the waiting process, its only two more months, and I have a point of contact that responds in a timely manner to my questions.

Anyone have any contact info for the Army?
Their is a "Mr. Al" that was the Army point of contact. I'll search and see if I can find his contact info.

Anyone have any contact info for the Army?

I found his contact info in another thread. it is quoted below.
So I got good news yesterday, I called Al from Army HRC 1-877-577-3065 and he had my file on his desk. He needed a copy of my original orders, and the member-4 copy of my DD-214... because he was processing my 30% retirement... I am trying to hold the celebrations until I have it in writing, but I am encouraged. Funny thing is he stated that they have 120 days to respond, and that they were getting it done early... I assume he is correct, but I thought it was 45 days to decide, plus 10 days to notify...