PDBR still going? And email address

SgtSlim

Registered Member
I read that you could get your separation upgraded/changed to med retirement. I just found out about this and sent my application in to [email protected]. Is this still the correct address?
Am I too late to try this?

Honorable Discharge 02NOV09
Separation Pay and Correction DD215 on 07/10
Correction to Correction of DD215 on 08/13

Any tips or email correction would be greatly appreciated.

-sgtslim

SgtSlim

Registered Member
Extra tid bits:

I tried to stay on almost a year after my EAS. I recieved an honorable but I had already put in for the NAVAL board of corrections to change to Med Separation as per a Gysgt in S-3 suggested. I was awarded that back in 2009 to 2010 and sent a DD215 stating the correction to my exit code from RE 1A to med sep code. And recieved 36k. They never told me a percentage. It was asthma that kept me from more glory in the Marine Corps. I'm now %100 permanent and total through the VA. My Asthma is rated at %30 percent through them.

Honorable Discharge 02NOV09
Separation Pay and Correction DD215 on 07/10
Correction to Correction of DD215 on 08/13

-sgtslim

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The PDBR is still operating.

It seems you petitioned and applied for correction of your records (somewhat) successfully, through the BCNR. This is a complicating issue for a potential further appeal through the PDBR.

Would really need to know a lot more about your case to offer more input.

SgtSlim

Registered Member
The PDBR is still operating.

It seems you petitioned and applied for correction of your records (somewhat) successfully, through the BCNR. This is a complicating issue for a potential further appeal through the PDBR.

Would really need to know a lot more about your case to offer more input.
The Marine Corps, due to asthma, would not let me re-enlist after 11 years of service. I stayed a year after my EAS trying to find a loop hole. Finally they forced an EAS and gave me a date 02NOV09. The S-3 chief set up a board of corrections change during my EAS process to change from honorable to Med Sep. I got approved and received the money plus the change letter. They gave me a sep code of JBK1. So I recently (I wish I got on board earlier) I read that the PDBR panel are looking into medical separations being upgraded to medical retirement and I applied. I fit all the initial requirements I've read about except I never saw a percentage. Medically Separated 02NOV09. That's all I know.

Thanks for the reply,
-sgtslim

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">