PDRL

Tech

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was placed on PDRL and 100% with VA will I be re-evaluated in the future?
There is NO further reevaluation after you've been placed on PDRL. Good luck, and all the best in all your future endeavors.

PEBMember2017

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was placed on PDRL and 100% with VA will I be re-evaluated in the future?
@TomTom84

Tech's response is accurate with a caveat. Do you have a 100 percent "permanent and total" rating? If you do not see P&T, you *could* be subject to VA re-evaluations in the future.

***Edited to also add - The VA has a 100 percent rule, which also covers exra-schedular (i.e., TDIU) ratings, that they cannot decrease a 100 percent rating without evidence of improvement over time HOWEVER the VA CAN and probably WILL re-evaluate in the future.***

adbarnett5

Registered Member
Where do you see if you are P & T? I only got a permanent retirement order from the DoD saying 70 (on my mypers). I guess I wait for a mail package coming from the VA?

PEBMember2017

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Where do you see if you are P & T? I only got a permanent retirement order from the DoD saying 70 (on my mypers). I guess I wait for a mail package coming from the VA?
Yes, the VA will send a certified mail package to you detailing whether or not you will be re-accessed or scheduled for future exams. If not, you are considered P&T.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">