PDRL

TomTom84

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was placed on PDRL and 100% with VA will I be re-evaluated in the future?

There is NO further reevaluation after you've been placed on PDRL. Good luck, and all the best in all your future endeavors.

@TomTom84

Tech's response is accurate with a caveat. Do you have a 100 percent "permanent and total" rating? If you do not see P&T, you *could* be subject to VA re-evaluations in the future.

***Edited to also add - The VA has a 100 percent rule, which also covers exra-schedular (i.e., TDIU) ratings, that they cannot decrease a 100 percent rating without evidence of improvement over time HOWEVER the VA CAN and probably WILL re-evaluate in the future.***

Where do you see if you are P & T? I only got a permanent retirement order from the DoD saying 70 (on my mypers). I guess I wait for a mail package coming from the VA?

Where do you see if you are P & T? I only got a permanent retirement order from the DoD saying 70 (on my mypers). I guess I wait for a mail package coming from the VA?

Yes, the VA will send a certified mail package to you detailing whether or not you will be re-accessed or scheduled for future exams. If not, you are considered P&T.

Is PDRL different than medical retirement? I ask cause I am wondering if I get recommended for PDRL before my 20 year mark would I get retirement pay and VA concurrently? Or the absolute only way to get both is to hit 20 years?

Is PDRL different than medical retirement? I ask cause I am wondering if I get recommended for PDRL before my 20 year mark would I get retirement pay and VA concurrently? Or the absolute only way to get both is to hit 20 years?

CRDP is payable to those with a VA rating of =>50% and are
--20 year AD retirees (regular retirement)
--TERA retirees
--Reserve retirees (20 good years) who meet the age requirement
--Ch 61 retirees who also qualify for another type retirement such as regular or reserve (age is factor)

Answer to your question: unfortunately no.

Ron