PEB BOARD TIMELINE/Need answers

0311_WV

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My packet was submitted on January 6th and I got found unfit. I’ve talked to my peblo and she said the VA part is done and as of February 24th my case was with the DoD and will contact me whenever she hears something back. Anyone know how long I could be waiting to hear anything else back? She said she can’t give me my VA rating until she has my DoD rating as well. Just want some answers cause I’m literally doing nothing day to day and it’s making time go by way slower.

Yo
My packet was submitted on January 6th and I got found unfit. I’ve talked to my peblo and she said the VA part is done and as of February 24th my case was with the DoD and will contact me whenever she hears something back. Anyone know how long I could be waiting to hear anything else back? She said she can’t give me my VA rating until she has my DoD rating as well. Just want some answers cause I’m literally doing nothing day to day and it’s making time go by way slower.

you can call the va 1-800 number and they will fax you your proposed ratings. my case closed March 6th and I called them that day and I got my ratings. As far as the DOD part you just have to wait for the PEB to match your unfitting conditions to the VA percentages for each. After that you will get the call to review and sign!

I got a call this morning and got my ratings! Do you know what happens next? Like after I sign them,how long until I find out my new EAS date?

I’ve been told and read on here that after you sign you can call mmsr-4 72 hours after and you can request a date and or talk tj then about it.

mine got sent from the va to the peb on the 6th of March. So I should be getting mine back anytime. Since I’m only 10 days behind you. Hopefully.

How many unfitting conditions did you have and if you dont mind what are your %’s