PEB Decision To Peblo

PEBMember2017

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Anyone care to share how long their wait was from VA Ratings/PEB to PEBLO and signing findings? Looking for Navy timelines. I'm talking about a very specific point in the timeline - the small admin part between the PEB finalizing the decision (after VA ratings) - and then getting it to your PEBLO/MTF. Currently, it seems it's down to a week and change. Just wanted to know everyone's experience with this last part/phase.

Last edited:
Mine was about 3 months for PEB and about 15 months for initial VA rating.

To clarify, how long was your wait Post Ratings - I'm talking about AFTER the PEB gets your case back from the VA, how long did their admin take to get the case back to your PEBLO to sign your findings?

Last edited:
Bumping this thread - would really appreciate input. Thanks.

Air Force: 12 minutes

Anyone care to share how long their wait was from VA Ratings/PEB to PEBLO and signing findings? Looking for Navy timelines. I'm talking about a very specific point in the timeline - the small admin part between the PEB finalizing the decision (after VA ratings) - and then getting it to your PEBLO/MTF. Currently, it seems it's down to a week and change. Just wanted to know everyone's experience with this last part/phase.
I am in the Navy and I just got my ratings today from the Peblo. The time it took for the VA to decide on a rating was 3 weeks and then it went to the PEB on the 22nd of this month. So it took roughly 3 to 4 Business days from the time the VA sent it back to the PEB and the PEB told the PEBLO. Hope this helps.

Just a bit ago - my PEBLO said the PEB got my package from the VA and signing the findings could be tomorrow or next week. With the holiday, it might be the week after, but that's still pretty quick. The VA rated my case in roughly 26-28 days.

Just a bit ago - my PEBLO said the PEB got my package from the VA and signing the findings could be tomorrow or next week. With the holiday, it might be the week after, but that's still pretty quick. The VA rated my case in roughly 26-28 days.
Any word?

Like @longfellow84 my signing came 3 days after peb received proposed ratings from VA. Being told orders take 2 weeks and get sent in batches. You're given an index number so that you're able to track, I believe.

Not exactly sure when the VA completed ratings but my board convened on August 3rd, my peblo called the next day to inform me of the results. I had the paperwork to sign findings the 7th and she sent it back to the board the 8th. I am currently awaiting orders and my retirement package.

Like @longfellow84 my signing came 3 days after peb received proposed ratings from VA. Being told orders take 2 weeks and get sent in batches. You're given an index number so that you're able to track, I believe.
how long did it take for you to officially get your index number?