PEB decision

I just got my findings back yesterday-6 Oct 2011. Timeline was injured Nov 10, 2009. Was on Light duty 3 months and started 1st Limdu March 2010, Started 2nd Limdu Sept 2010, Started Meb and 3rd Limdu March 2011. My EAS was Feb 2010. MEB packet was signed and sent to DC on June 2, 2011. June 28, 2011 found unfit and sent to VA in Baltimore. Aug 1st had to do another VA physical because they didn't ask me the right questions the first time. Then on Oct 6, 2011 I received my findings. Now on to what they proposed.
10% unfit for DDD, L4-S1 fusion. DOD
80% for all VA claims.
I know the 10% is wrong because they have my range of motion at 225 degrees for my lumbar spine. The ROM I had done from the VA was before I had my spine fusion. But they didn't include my ROM from MTF when I started my MEB paperwork. Can I get a new ROM done? I am going to see a lawyer on Tuesday, 11 Oct 2011. I have until 17 Oct, to accept or appeal. I know they are low balling me but should I accept this since I don't want to lose the 80% from VA. Thanks for any help I can get.

Also, how does the Convalescent Ratings from VA work? I don't understand the wording. Does convalescent leave count as incapacitating episode? I have had 178 days of Con leave, 43 days for my first surgery, a microdiskectomy and then 10 days for being in so much pain after I had a re-rupture of that disc and then 125 days for my second surgery, L4-S1 fusion.