rabes

PEB Forum Regular Member
2Sep11 med brd submitted
14Dec11 mailed to PEB
19Mar12 recieved results
UNFIT TDRL 40% CAT 1 condition for Chronic C7 radiculopathy
80% overall rating
Hope this helps.
I have questions regarding TDRL and life after retirement, what forum or where to ask? Thank you in advance.

michigan0782

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Almost sounds like me timeline. 1 Sep 2011 MEB started. 27 Sep CP Exams done. 28 November signed packet. 8 December Randolph (ipeb) recieves it. 8 Feb IPEB sends to VA for rating (must mean found unfit...) 6 march case sent from BALTIMORE VA to Cleveland VA. 12 March Cleveland VA finished with ratings....

now im at a stand still. Im not sure if my file went back to Baltimore for anything or straight to the IPEB. I am curious as to how much longer I have.

ajw

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Almost sounds like me timeline. 1 Sep 2011 MEB started. 27 Sep CP Exams done. 28 November signed packet. 8 December Randolph (ipeb) recieves it. 8 Feb IPEB sends to VA for rating (must mean found unfit...) 6 march case sent from BALTIMORE VA to Cleveland VA. 12 March Cleveland VA finished with ratings....

now im at a stand still. Im not sure if my file went back to Baltimore for anything or straight to the IPEB. I am curious as to how much longer I have.
I am not sure if this is accurate, but what I just replied to another posting a few mins ago, my peblo here in san antonio informed me last week that if the IPEB at Randolph agrees with the proposed rating from the VA, they send the required separation and unfit rating back to the VA, but you should not have to wait for their ratings UNLESS they did not concur with the rating- meaning you will wait for the VA to relook over their ratings and send back another proposed for the IPEB. If randolph does concur, as mentioned previously, it takes a week to get it in the mail- here in san antonio that is. She told me best case scenario, the board meets- deems unfit, concurs with rating- all in same day, and then mails it the next day after all signatures appropriate.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sounds like there was nothing to go back to the D-RAS/Baltimore VARO...if they already supplied the rating, then it should just go back to IPEB (Randolph) for receipt and then forwarding to you of notification of results. Now, you generally have a few options. You can demand a formal, accept results of IPEB, and/or (at either the formal or informal level) request VA reconsideration of ratings. There may be tactical advantages to whether you request VA rating at one board or the other. Highly fact specific question.

CobaltSSTurbo09

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
so im in the Navy and went through the PEB process too, so my stufff went to WA DC(Navys PEB headquarters) then from there to the VA in Rhode Island, does that mean they found me unfit?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">