PEB timeline?? Camp lejeune

Jamest

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ok so here goes
July 2019/ 1st limdu for knee
January 2020/ 2nd limdu referred to meb
March 2020/ all C&P exams completed and referred to the peb
May 2020/ found unfit? (Peblo never told me if I was or not) and sent to the VA for ratings

which brings me to this point. Stuck in a holding pattern where I have no idea what’s going on but was “unofficially” hinted that it should be done soon. Did some digging myself and called the VA and they said my ratings were on the way back to the PEB. any insight on what the hell is going on would be much appreciated and helpful!

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey I’m Air Force but most parts of this process are the same for each branch. You've Been found unfit for sure, all The services only send unfit cases to the VA for ratings. Then the VA sends them back to the service to finalize all the rest of it. Was unfit what you wanted?

Jamest

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey I’m Air Force but most parts of this process are the same for each branch. You've Been found unfit for sure, all The services only send unfit cases to the VA for ratings. Then the VA sends them back to the service to finalize all the rest of it. Was unfit what you wanted?
That’s what I was looking for. Happy about it, no. Necessary yes. Now I’m just playing the phone tag game with VA, peblo and others to get no information.

Usndocgreen

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hi there I am in the same boat as you. Unfortunately there is no contact with the PEB currently. Before covid they would answer phones and sometimes answer your questions. Now they have gone dark. All you can do is wait to hear from the peblo I think. It sucks but there is no other way to track this that I am aware of.

Jamest

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Update: found unfit with 100% VA.
signed for findings 15 June and MMSR4 has my index number that I was able to obtain. Shooting for an EASof 15 August but they are paying dumb and won’t update things so I can leave July 15th.

Jamest

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
How long does it take MMSR4 to post in BIR is my question if anyone has some insight

Jamest

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Ok was told August 15th was going to be my separation date but when it hit in MOL it said August 30th? Do I talk to S-1 or call MMSR4 to fix that fuck up

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">