PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Posting my Timeline for reference:

April 2018 - Paperwork for MEB signed and submitted with PEBLO
16 April 18 - VA initial Appointment
14 May 18 - VA General health Appointment
26 June 18 - MEB concluded Unfit for Duty, referred to PEB
06 October 18 - VA finalized Rating
24 October 18 - PEB finalized results (10% DOD Separate with severance pay/80% VA rating)
31 October 18 - Mandatory Attorney counseling
31 October 18 - Signed findings and sent them to PEBLO at NHJAX

Now from what I understand the PEB will provide me an index number and send my package over to HQMC MMSR-4. This process can take up to three weeks to update my EAS date (I'm estimating to see results On or around 21 October).

I'm concerned about how the Holiday season my effect my timelines. Anyone else have a similar timeline? How long did it take to get your EAS date updated?

I think you'll be good. Your almost done. I'm still waiting on ratings. Slow ass va as usual. Been waiting for almost a month. Haven't heard my no later than date. Anything.

I think you'll be good. Your almost done. I'm still waiting on ratings. Slow ass va as usual. Been waiting for almost a month. Haven't heard my no later than date. Anything.
Waiting on the ratings seems like it takes forever. :( Hopefully you get word back soon! They took almost exactly a month to decide on mine.

Reactions: 91B
Wow. I hit my month mark tomorrow I believe. Hopefully today!! Best of luck to ya. Hope you get what you want and hope you have a good retirement!!

I'm in a similar situation. MMSR-4 told me my EAS would be set for no later than 30 days from when they receive the case with my acceptance of the findings from the PEB. Doesn't really give us time to transition does it...

btw... Happy Birthday Marine.

I'm in a similar situation. MMSR-4 told me my EAS would be set for no later than 30 days from when they receive the case with my acceptance of the findings from the PEB. Doesn't really give us time to transition does it...

btw... Happy Birthday Marine.
Happy Birthday Brother!

Doesn't give us much time at all! Though I hear you can request more time if you need it.

My PEB paperwork was transfered to MMSR-4 yesterday, the suspense is killing me!

Happy Birthday Brother!

Doesn't give us much time at all! Though I hear you can request more time if you need it.

My PEB paperwork was transfered to MMSR-4 yesterday, the suspense is killing me!
Any update on your timeline?[<