PEB timeline

I contacted the PEB today regarding my package and they told me they have completed it this morning and ruling unfit. it’s currently in QA, and they’re going to send it to the VA for rating.
My question is what is QA ? And shouldn’t the VA send a rating before the QA happens ?

I think it is Quality Assurance where they make sure package is good to go before sending it to Va its like the final stage before they send it off for ratings.

I contacted the PEB today regarding my package and they told me they have completed it this morning and ruling unfit. it’s currently in QA, and they’re going to send it to the VA for rating.
My question is what is QA ? And shouldn’t the VA send a rating before the QA happens ?

Good question. I keep getting the runaround on that stage with my package. I know that the VA has my package but they are saying it will go back to DOD for the QA?; then, to the PEBLO. I am just ready for the phone call to let me know what the deal is!

Good question. I keep getting the runaround on that stage with my package. I know that the VA has my package but they are saying it will go back to DOD for the QA?; then, to the PEBLO. I am just ready for the phone call to let me know what the deal is!
I think it is Quality Assurance where they make sure package is good to go before sending it to Va its like the final stage before they send it off for ratings.
But does it mean that I was found unfit ?because they weren’t clear about it. The guy mentioned it but I was
Confused

QA is a normal part of the process. It makes sure all the right things have been done.

Yes if it’s going to the va that means they found you unfit. It wouldn’t make it to the va if you were fit
And that’s what I was told aswell but I’m not a 100% sure it’s at the VA because two weeks ago when I called they told me it was in QA and ready to be pushed up to the VA that’s why I asked.

And that’s what I was told aswell but I’m not a 100% sure it’s at the VA because two weeks ago when I called they told me it was in QA and ready to be pushed up to the VA that’s why I asked.
Hopefully that’s what you wanted, if so congrats brother.