PEB Tracker

Without free falling into total caos, I need some help. Below is a list of names with status unknown from the tracker. If you see your name on the list, can you please provide me with updates if you have any.

If you don't have an update, please don't start a conversation in here.

Joe

Buckeye1982
cdh
CntStopMe
Delao
doughboy981
eagleone
Dom
Flagman
FLEX
gerryw1389
Goatbreath
gunna816
hawkdrivermtp
Icepilot21
Impurvisions
JMAC8026
JohnCosta
johndelta
Matt_K
mrsgorman0327
ohalty
pwnnator
SapperThom
SASCHMITZ
SGT Bob
shadow4
Sledge07
SOLDIERBOYTH
Stingray
stuckinlimbo
Wisec84
Wishing Well

The average days in peb, is that business days or just normal days?

I informed VA done with my proposal rating and sent to FT Lewis today by mail.

The days to 199 is that after the proposed ratings? So average days to proposed is 37 plus an additional 35 just to sign the 199?

Member Name: SGT Nova
PEB: Sam Houston
Unfit Memo: 28 Dec 2012
VA Proposed Ratings:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance:
TDRL or PDRL
DOD%:
VA %:

It's calendar days and no you have 10 days to sign your 199. Everything ranger is doing is based off calendar days

It's calendar days and no you have 10 days to sign your 199. Everything ranger is doing is based off calendar days
I know the 10 days thing. I was meant after proposed it says 36 days to receive 199

It is all dependant on the date I am given. If a person gives me the date they talked to the VA as their proposed ratings date, then that is what I input. If they give me the date they were informed the PEB received their proposed ratings, I input that. So 36 days is the average amount of time that it takes from when a service member knows their proposed ratings to when they have a 199.

Anyway, please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. As I said before, I do not want this thread to turn into a mess with a lot of side conversations. All I want is DATA.

Member Name: Delao
PEB: FT Lewis
Unfit Memo: 27 Nov 2012
VA Proposed Ratings: 11 Feb 2013
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance:
TDRL or PDRL
DOD%:
VA %:

Member Name: Loco Moco
PEB: JBLM
Unfit Memo: I was never informed of Fit or Unfit
VA Proposed Ratings: 11 Jan 2013
Received 199: 6 Feb 2013
Signed 199: Submitted Request for Appeal: 8 Feb 2013
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance: Retirement
TDRL or PDRL = TDRL
DOD%: 90
VA %: 100

Member Name: EODStew24
PEB: JBLM
Terminal Leave- 26 FEB 2013
Proposed last day- 6 May 2013
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance: Retirement
TDRL or PDRL = TDRL
DOD%: 90
VA %: 100

Updated Tracker.

Loco Moco - Can you estimate the date you got an unfit memo? That would be when the PEB sent your packet to the VA for ratings. I am also lost with your 199 info? You list you got your 199 on 6 Feb, but also that you appealed. Do you have a signed 199 yeat, or are you waiting for your appeal outcome?

Attachments

• PEB_Forums_Timeline_Tracker(1).pdf
    95 KB · Views: 44
Ranger I waived FPEB and my case got forwarded to VA for reconsideration. Side note that's what I wanted in the first place. Will update you as soon as I hear anything

Hey ranger just went through peb tracker. Average day to hear something is Monday. Good bee good info.

I got my DA 199, I will take it to legal for review and sign it on 03/07/2013. 100% army PDRL and 100%VA.

Updated Tracker.

Loco Moco - Can you estimate the date you got an unfit memo? That would be when the PEB sent your packet to the VA for ratings. I am also lost with your 199 info? You list you got your 199 on 6 Feb, but also that you appealed. Do you have a signed 199 yeat, or are you waiting for your appeal outcome?

Sorry, for the late response I haven't signed in lately, just trolling the site. I appealed my 199 results and waiting for the outcome. As for the date my of my unfit memo; that is still a mystery, I wish I knew that date. However, if I were to guess probably around mid December (18 Dec 12) when the VA wanted some more of my records to move forward. I'll research that with the PEBLO / VA MSC maybe they know the exact answer. I was just never notified and then the 199 showed up.

I probably should have waited to start my dates on the tracker, but I wanted people to know that they are moving a little faster than my timeline with the IDES.

My appeal is for a condition that was not found unfitting by the PEB and could have been rated incorrectly by the VA. I'll start a new thread later for that. Now, I'm kind of regretting that appeal because of how long it might take, but I've waited this long already and want things correct before I move forward. The appeal is more of at least I tired before things were final. More unknowns to look forward too.

RANGER,

My informationn is as follows:

Member Name: SGT Nova
PEB: Sam Houston
Unfit Memo: 28 Dec 2012
VA Proposed Ratings:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Retirement or Severance:
TDRL or PDRL
DOD%:
VA %:​