PebLawyer still accepting cases?

Calans

Registered Member
I've sent several emails, left phone messages and left messages on the website inquiring about legal representation over the past couple of weeks but have not received any reply. Is the office open/accepting cases?

dposey717

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am not sure, however in a previous thread, he had stated that there have been so many changes since the start of COVID, that he is trying to catch up and learn them all. I know he checks this as often as he can. Good luck on your case! This is all such a mess to navigate right now.

johnbgately

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I've sent several emails, left phone messages and left messages on the website inquiring about legal representation over the past couple of weeks but have not received any reply. Is the office open/accepting cases?

As per my message to you several days ago, Jason is very much active and handling cases. He has a heavy federal court caseload right now though, so it would be best to reach out again by phone and e-mail to him.

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thanks for reaching out to me. Not sure why there has been a disconnect.

That said, this site is separate from my legal practice and is not the right place to reach me or to discuss representation. I have sent you a Private Message. No matter if we end up working together, I hope you get a great result from your IDES/DES case.
As per my message to you several days ago, Jason is very much active and handling cases. He has a heavy federal court caseload right now though, so it would be best to reach out again by phone and e-mail to him.
Thanks, @johnbgately!!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">