Peblo called for me to sign

Mgeorge83

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So the PEBLO called for me to sign some papers...what is this about? I’ve completed all of my medical exams. Does anyone know a number I can call to see what was my results from my exams? Like was I returned to duty or not. Thanks in advance

JosephWC

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
The paper that he might be referring to is called the NARSUM, a narrative summary written by your doctor that describes your symptoms and why they are recommending that you be involved in the MEB/PEB. There are other threads in this forum that could better explain exactly what that is, but at this point it seems that the PEBLO has everything in order for you to review and sign prior to him sending the package out to be evaluated. When you go in, you'll review the NARSUM and everything else in order to see whether or not you agree with everything. If you do not have anything further to add and are satisfied with the package, you can sign it and the PEBLO can send it off. The PEBLO should give you your own copy of all C&P exam results / DBQs, as well as a copy of your NMA if you don't already have one when you go in.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">