PEBLO hasn’t told me much

64P

Registered Member
Good Evening,

Has anyone else had experiences where their PEBLO hasn’t told them much?

Long story short ever since I PCS’d to NoVa I have had one medical thing after another. I suffer from vertigo which sometimes triggers panic attacks and constant anxiety. This has triggered vertigo. I have been on profile for awhile now. Well one day out of the blue, I got a call from someone saying she was my PEBLO and that the DAWG recommended I go to the IRILO. I have done the paperwork and my commander has done their paperwork. I really don’t know exactly what the MEB is for. I assume it’s vertigo but not sure if Fibro is included or not.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Tech

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey,

Check and see if you have any signed P3 profile, and if you do, that will be your MEB referred condition(s). You, however, can still claim other condition(s) when you meet or speak with the VA MSC.

Regarding your PEBLO, you've got to be very proactive with them. Stop by his/her office to see and ask them any question you may have regarding the process (which is actually suppose to be part of your initial counseling). My PEBLO doesn't communicate much with me as well but I am always following up with once/week calls and emails at least to know where my paperwork is currently seated and/or if she has any new information regarding my claims.

I wish you the best in your MEB process.

Reactions: 64P

64P

Registered Member
Hey,

Check and see if you have any signed P3 profile, and if you do, that will be your MEB referred condition(s). You, however, can still claim other condition(s) when you meet or speak with the VA MSC.

Regarding your PEBLO, you've got to be very proactive with them. Stop by his/her office to see and ask them any question you may have regarding the process (which is actually suppose to be part of your initial counseling). My PEBLO doesn't communicate much with me as well but I am always following up with once/week calls and emails at least to know where my paperwork is currently seated and/or if she has any new information regarding my claims.

I wish you the best in your MEB process.
Thanks for the information. Was able to get ahold of my PEBLO today. Now I just wait

64P

Registered Member
You would think with this having such a huge impact on someone’s life/career/livelihood that more information would be provided.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">