Peblo response time...

Strykersgirl

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, not sure if this is the right forum or not but I wanted some feedback with people that have had experience with the IDES and meb process. My provider referred me to the IDES clinic in late January with a temporary profile for migraines. IDES accepted it on Feb 5th and I received a call scheduling me for some briefs the next week and a meb provider in March. At the first brief where they went over the IDES process, they said that everyone should have a p3 profile and that their peblo should contact them the next day or the following week. It has been about two and a half weeks and I haven't heard anything yet nor do I have a permanent profile yet. Has my peblo not contacted me because I don't have the p3 profile??? Or is this normal to wait?

Waiting is often the hardest part of the whole process.

Waiting is often the hardest part of the whole process.
So this is normal? My concern was that the peblo hadn't contacted me because I don't have a p3 profile. Would I see the meb provider first since I already have an appointment scheduled with them?

My friend went through the process last year and said it took almost a year for the medboard to actually get underway but she couldn't remember the timeline of how it actually played out.

Yes, waiting is normal. Nothing happens fast. Often doctors tell patients they are being submitted to an MEB, but don't get the paperwork done for weeks. The whole process has a life of its own.