Pending DDA approval

Hello guys i am new and need some help.I am needing to find out what happens when you are told that the PDBR has sent your case to the Army DDA.So you know whats going on I was injured in 2003 and had a spinal fusion of C5,C6 andC7 and MED.DISCHARGED at 20% in April of 2004.In Sep 2016 the PDBR sent me a packet saying i was being reevaluated by the AirForce.I just cant grasp after reading all the post how mind made it to the Army DDA in only 15 months.Thanks for any help.I dont know if this is a good thing or bad.The VA said im unemployable due to my spinal fusion.
Hi! So basically the Army signs off either agreeing or disagreeing with the decision. Then you receive notification. I wish you luck!!

Thanks,so i just wait for the Army to let me know.I just find it odd to only take 15 months for PDBR to sent it to the Army DDA.Is there a time line i need to watch?I have also been told i could look for updates on a Airforce PDBR WEBSIGHT and watch for my docket number to see what they recommended.Do you know anything about this.Thanks again I have been out so long im lost.

I HATE TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN KEEBS BUT DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT NUMBER FOR THE ARMY DDA,I CANT FIND ONE.I STILL HAVE A FREIND ON ACTIVE DUTY IN DFAS AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE IT TO ME AND DO NOT WANT THEM TO BECAUSE THEY MAY GET INTO TROUBLE.

The 45 day’s for notification is definitely not being met. Mine took 10 months from being sent to my branch to me being notified. And it will come first class mail. No signature required.
I got the letter back stating I'm in adjudication what does tis mean and how long till I see results

just got my letter from pdbr stating I'm waiting on adjudication how much longer till I see results

just got my letter from pdbr stating I'm waiting on adjudication how much longer till I see results

Still a while to go. If I’m not mistaken you are in the review part of the process. The PDBR is going over your case after they reach a decision then they will forward it to your service. Good luck I wish you the best.

Have you checked the PDBR website to see if it is there?? That is how I found out mine was done! It uploaded to the website before I ever received notification. I’ll try and find some numbers for you to call.
do you have pdbr phone number

And here I am still waiting. Found the case number just before mine and after mine posted since i last checked. Ugh

Receieved this email response today. Don't know what to think at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181127-101406.png
    Screenshot_20181127-101406.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 16