Pending decision approval

Stewy504

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hey guys, I know this may be a lil off topic here. I am waiting for the VA to update my info on ebenefits. I saw it said pending decision approval. Is that a good thing or a bad thing. My wife said not too get worried but I am curious and it said it would be completed by today.

I went to pending decision approval 23may checked today and my case is closed it says I should receive my ratings in 7-10 days. Just check on it tomorrow

Mine changed from Gathering Evidence to Preparation for Decision yesterday.

I went to pending decision approval 23may checked today and my case is closed it says I should receive my ratings in 7-10 days. Just check on it tomorrow

I am in Florida waiting on my appeal. I have been on pending decision for a week and a half. Some one says this may be good news because they are writing a letter? I am not getting my hopes up, also how much longer urgh!!...

I am in Florida waiting on my appeal. I have been on pending decision for a week and a half. Some one says this may be good news because they are writing a letter? I am not getting my hopes up, also how much longer urgh!!...
Mine said prep for decision for a week then went back to gathering evidence. That happened almost 3 weeks ago. Nothing since.

In an ideal world your e-benefits would revert back to an earlier stage, and then would properly reflect the process during the appeal.

However, e-benefits is notorious for being inaccurate.

I just checked my benefits today and it now says pending decision approval. I think the wait is so much harder now knowing it is so close to the end. I started the whole process the end of January of this year. I was told today that it will be about another two to three weeks before I get paperwork to sign.

Still gathering evidence. Today was day 57 and counting.

Ok my percentage went up to 80% but it still days 4 other claims are pending. So will I get back pay for that AND for the 4 other claims whenever they come through?