script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Petition for the VA to rate the most seriously disabled Vets first

Zomglawlz

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I signed it. Still needs about 99,900 more. I think the VA does need one priority and organization. And it should be based on medical needs and then financial needs on the vets.

VAJumper

PEB Forum Veteran
They only rated 2 of 12 items and deferred the rest. this was after I filed a formal complaint since I couldn't receive treatment or meds from the VA unless I paid out of my own pocket.

VAJumper

PEB Forum Veteran
Wow, there must be no seriously injured/ill vets on this site anymore. I waited 3.5 years for that VA rating. Can't walk, on oxygen, brain damage, body-wide nervous system disorder, paralyzed foot, plates/screws in neck. I have a full-time caregiver, was rated 80% by DOD, and have had SSDI since 2008. I was told my case would be looked at last because it was too complicated and the VA's policy is to rate easy claims first to reduce the backlog. COME ON FOLKS! This is an outrage! Sign the petition and my Congressman gets an automatic email. You want to do something to fix the system? This might be your one and only chance. Sign the petition at the beginning of this thread!