Please help if possible formal LOD army reserve

Hello everyone I’ve been in the army reserve since 2013. I’ve ran into some issues with my formal LOD. I got injured in February 2017 BA during a Mach PT test. After my pt test while conducting shower and hygiene I told my battle that my right leg had gone completely numb and was having trouble lifting my foot to walk and kept Tripping on it. So I decided to take him to my squad leader who told our Plt Sgt and plt leader of my medical situation. Long story short my unit never sent me out to the hospital during drill and ignored my cries for help and two weeks later I ended up in the Er with severe back injuries that now require spinal fusion. I’ve been thru two IO and both sided that my injuries were in line of duty, but a neurosurgeon is denied it based on a old profile that my family doctor wrote back in 2015. I came to her with lower back pain and she ordered x rays and said that it might be a bulging disc but when she looked at my x Ray she told me my back looked fine other than a slight degeneration nothing to worry about and ordered my physical therapy for 6 weeks and I went back on duty status all of 2016 and passed all pt tests and weapons qualifications and was off restriction. But my doc never diagnosed me with bulging disc she just treated my symptoms. I didn’t have an MRI until I went to the ER after my battle assembly. Any help would be great with advice