Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

spartan34

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
For some reason it seems to me the Navy has the most “Fit” findings on this forum, please weigh in via the poll.

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I also see a lot of that for the Navy but it didn't use to be that way. I also see the youngest people going through it with the Navy as well which is risky the Navy or the command can claim whatever their problems are-were preexisting..possibly. The Army now has a sneaky way of solving the problem as soon as you have any medical condition that warrants a profile they will quickly try to med you out. I can almost guarantee most of those ratings will be unfit 0-20% which the DOD recoups back from your VA claim a win-win scenario for them. The Navy seems to just claim everyone is fit to either discourage them from seeking medical help or forcing them to complete their contract.

AFOddJob

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
The Air Force is hurting for personnel. My guess would be that if your condition does not interfere with your home/garrison mission requirements that they'll retain, but with an assignment limitation code.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">