Possible 3rd MEB/PEB

Hello everyone! I wanted to post a Questions about a possible 3rd time through the process. I have went thru this process in the past because of a injury i sustained while doing Command Physical Training. I had ruptured two Groin muscles, Tore my hip and Knee. I had a knee replacement, Hip surgery and all kind of groin therapies and Lower back epidurals every 6 weeks for 3 years now. Well i just got word today that I will have to have Spinal Fusion surgery on my L5-S1 and possibly L4-L5 as well. Any ideas on the likely hood of staying active duty after this? I went thru the process for my right leg and hip but not the back. I fought like hell to stay in with lawyers and every person that could help. This forum is what kept me sane throughout the hole process....thanks any help will be appreciated.

Ron

I actually have a friend possibly going up for a third. But, also I think thisdown sizing may play a factor now. Even if they say it doesnt, I believe it does.

I have had 4 surgeries within 3 yrs and fought to stay in and now I will have to go up for a Spinal fusion...I think it is time for me to except what has been done to me and let the surgery happen because I am in so much pain day in and day out that I get Facet blocks and epidural every 6 weeks and hip injections every 4 weeks because of hip bursitis.