Post PDBR review

MorphedReality

Registered Member
So I have gotten the letter from the PDBR saying that the Army has made their decision. Lol, and naturally of course, the Army has yet to get a hold of me. I have been checking my hrcapps site, which does state that I've been put on the permanent disability retirement list. I researched that, and found that you only get put on the PDRL if you were rated at 30% or more. I just wonder of I can take that at face value of not ...I guess I'll know for sure once I get that letter from the Army.

RonG

Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I have gotten the letter from the PDBR saying that the Army has made their decision. Lol, and naturally of course, the Army has yet to get a hold of me. I have been checking my hrcapps site, which does state that I've been put on the permanent disability retirement list. I researched that, and found that you only get put on the PDRL if you were rated at 30% or more. I just wonder of I can take that at face value of not ...I guess I'll know for sure once I get that letter from the Army.
A 30% DoD rating is the minimum for a Chapter 61 disability retirement. A rating of 10% or 20% results in severance pay.

Ron

csanders

Registered Member
What is the hrcapps site?

csanders

Registered Member
hrcapps.army.mil/Portal/

Thanks to all for replies. Found out on there that they just amended my DD-214 today to retirement.
That’s so great!!!! How long was your whole process? We sent all our paperwork in February 2017. Still nothing yet.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">