Preparation for Decision

jsancheziii

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My ebenefits changed from Pending Decision Approval to Preparation for decision (Status Changed)

I also received a message on MOL saying that the PEB received my package for action on 17 December 2015.

7 NOV 2015 Packaged mailed
14 NOV 2015 PEB Received
19 NOV 2015 PEB Began to review
25 NOV 2015 PEB found me unfit and forwarded to VA for ratings
17 DEC 2015 PEB received package for action and ebenefits changed to Preparation for decision

Any idea what this means?

Typically it means that the VA has rated the claim and returned it to the military.

Timeline below...

My ebenefits changed from Pending Decision Approval to Preparation for decision (Status Changed)

I also received a message on MOL saying that the PEB received my package for action on 17 December 2015.

7 NOV 2015 Packaged mailed
14 NOV 2015 PEB Received
19 NOV 2015 PEB Began to review
25 NOV 2015 PEB found me unfit and forwarded to VA for ratings
17 DEC 2015 PEB received package for action and ebenefits changed to Preparation for decision

Any idea what this means?

jsancheziii what branch are you in. My case was accepted by the PEB on 5 November and I still haven't heard anything.

Mine says prep also...I call the VA every week just about...I get mixed responses ranging from "Your proposed ratings are done, just need approval." To "Your proposed ratings haven't been done yet and after that they'll need to be reviewed." "There is no estimated time for completion of your claim. "

Mine says prep also...I call the VA every week just about...I get mixed responses ranging from "Your proposed ratings are done, just need approval." To "Your proposed ratings haven't been done yet and after that they'll need to be reviewed." "There is no estimated time for completion of your claim. "

Do you happen to have the VA phone number you dialed for that info? My package has been with them since December for ratings...

Marines PEB is out of Pendleton. Va number is on contact website of ebenefits and your going to check your compensation claim

Ebenefits will say decision notification sent when they are done with your ratings

Do you happen to have the VA phone number you dialed for that info? My package has been with them since December for ratings...
I call the 800# 18008271000....then I immediately push 12310 and schedule a call back. After you push 12310, If it's the Man's voice you'll get to schedule a call back. If you hear the female's Voice, hang up and call right back.