Presumed Fit

GoldE

Registered Member
Aloha and Good afternoon. My first post. New member. I was referred to y'all by an awesome PEBLO (from the Army even). I am Navy. I have 22 years active service. My eMEBR has been sent to Washington as of last Friday (27FEB2020). MY PEBLO is telling me I will be Presumed Fit. I have read the Navy publications, to include the most recent Sep 2019 edition, and I am still on the fence with this. Why? My EAOS is 10MAR2021. My HYT was waived to 10MAR2021 due to the orders I had (but went LIMDU on). My PRD expired from my second LIMDU in Oct 2019. However, I am at a command that

is not my rate and that does not have a billet for my rate. I am a HM and I am stationed at a PSD.

Possibly because I am "from the Army even," but I do not understand your question. Are you asking why you will be presumed fit?

I think some of the acronyms you used will be a mystery to those who did not serve in the Navy.

Regards,
Ron

Aloha and Good afternoon. My first post. New member. I was referred to y'all by an awesome PEBLO (from the Army even). I am Navy. I have 22 years active service. My eMEBR has been sent to Washington as of last Friday (27FEB2020). MY PEBLO is telling me I will be Presumed Fit. I have read the Navy publications, to include the most recent Sep 2019 edition, and I am still on the fence with this. Why? My EAOS is 10MAR2021. My HYT was waived to 10MAR2021 due to the orders I had (but went LIMDU on). My PRD expired from my second LIMDU in Oct 2019. However, I am at a command that

PFIT would only apply is you have an approved retirement or if you would mandatorily have to separate because of HYT within the period prior to the initiation of your MEB.

Can you provide more details?

My apologies. Those dang acronyms - I so have to delete those once I move on....

My EAOS is 10MAR2021
My eMEBR (NARSUM) sent to Washington (IPEB) 27FEB2020

PRD is Oct 2019 (expired)

Where I work I originally applied for when I went LIMDU was out of my rate and at a command that does not have a medical billet/position. So because I was LIMDU, I was allowed to be excess. Since I went MEB - I am now just there not counted against manning - just limbo.
My PEBLO says they’ll find me PFit.

My apologies. Those dang acronyms - I so have to delete those once I move on....

My EAOS is 10MAR2021
My eMEBR (NARSUM) sent to Washington (IPEB) 27FEB2020

PRD is Oct 2019 (expired)

Where I work I originally applied for when I went LIMDU was out of my rate and at a command that does not have a medical billet/position. So because I was LIMDU, I was allowed to be excess. Since I went MEB - I am now just there not counted against manning - just limbo.
My PEBLO says they’ll find me PFit.
My concern is that I will turn need to be placed somewhere so I can be in my last tour UIC to apply for retirement. How would a command or my detailers be able to put me somewhere for maybe 10 months? I guess I don’t see how’d they place me in PFit since my scenario is pretty unusual as far as where I’m stationed and my rate with how many years of service (22).