Proof? Please help

Maniac0908

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, im new here. Im a 6 year air gaurd vet. Im a full time technician here on base.(a10 mechanic). During my last deployment i hurt my back. My back pain was a previous condition but got worse while deployed. The issue is i never went to the base doctors as they were miles away and transport for us was a nightmare. Instead i had my family send me a back brace and the shock pad thingys. Well im back now, and going to the chiropractor. My question is how do i prove this happened while title 10?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks for any help.

It's going to be a challenge to prove. Hopefully you listed the condition on your post deployment health assessment.

I didnt......im an idiot i know....i didnt do it becuase of the hassle these things are.....i wish they told us how important it is to go to the dr.....guess ill have to wait till next deployment. Does getting a statement from a wingman work?

Buddy statements can be submitted as evidence. Since a LOD was not initiated, it may prove difficult. Tricare only covers chiro at a military hospital.