Proposed ratings and I'm angry!

Can someone please verify this? From my understanding the sciatica should have been a separate rating since it was a referred condition for the MEB board.
I got a separate rating for it. During the MEB stage, they tried to lump it together with my back condition but, I did an IMR and it was separated from my back condition. I got 20% for back and 10% each for sciatica

I got a separate rating for it. During the MEB stage, they tried to lump it together with my back condition but, I did an IMR and it was separated from my back condition. I got 20% for back and 10% each for sciatica
For me the conditions listed were separate from the very beginning and the conditions were sent to the PEB as separate conditions. The issue I have is that the PEB never rated me for the sciatica or mentioned whether it was unfitting or not. it is no where listed on the paper work the peblo gave me. The document states DDD 20% unfitting and shoulder instability fitting. No sciatica rating no mentioning of sciatica?????

For me the conditions listed were separate from the very beginning and the conditions were sent to the PEB as separate conditions. The issue I have is that the PEB never rated me for the sciatica or mentioned whether it was unfitting or not. it is no where listed on the paper work the peblo gave me. The document states DDD 20% unfitting and shoulder instability fitting. No sciatica rating no mentioning of sciatica?????
Was it listed on your NARSUM as failed to meet retention? Also was it annotated on your C & P exam? If you answer no to these two questions, then there is no how you can get rated for it.

Was it listed on your NARSUM as failed to meet retention? Also was it annotated on your C & P exam? If you answer no to these two questions, then there is no how you can get rated for it.
I was rated by the VA and the NARSUM had my sciatica listed with the proper ICU coding. I received 10% for my sciatica along with 20% for DDD. I should be receiving 30% retirement right now, not 20% severance.

I was rated by the VA and the NARSUM had my sciatica listed with the proper ICU coding. I received 10% for my sciatica along with 20% for DDD. I should be receiving 30% retirement right now, not 20% severance.
Ok did your NARSUM listed it as failed to meet retention or it was just listed as meeting retention? If listed as failed to meet retention and PEB did not mention whether it's unfit or fit then it might be an oversight. Consult your JAG for assistance.

It was not mentioned as whether it was fit or unfit by the IPEB. I did not catch the error until recently after reviewing my evidence for the FPEB. I'm trying to resolve this quickly now to avoid wasting more time in D.C. when I have a very nice government job waiting for me to start soon.

It was not mentioned as whether it was fit or unfit by the IPEB. I did not catch the error until recently after reviewing my evidence for the FPEB. I'm trying to resolve this quickly now to avoid wasting more time in D.C. when I have a very nice government job waiting for me to start soon.
Then you have to contact your JAG ASAP. Good luck!

Then you have to contact your JAG ASAP. Good luck!
Thanks I'm hoping they can notify the prior IPEB board members and have them see their mistake. Another thing that made me mad was I did not have a Marine Rep on board and I was to have one because the Navy does not understand the entirety of Marine operation and requirement at times.

Let me start this post of saying I knew I was going to be in a pickle when I was sent to a C&P examiner that has had multiple complaints filed against her, but QTC still utilizes her. The general C&P exam was the worst evaluation I have ever received. I file a complaint with QTC, I followed up with a very angry conversation with the DoVA Rep at my location, and the PEBLO it at a lost of what I can do. As a result of the doctors lack of input into the exam my ratings are entirely messed up.

Combine VA Rating-80%/DoD-Still Waiting

Referred conditions
DDD Lumber-20
Right shoulder Labral tear with instability-20

Proposed ratings for my following conditions
General Anxiety disorder with Parasomnia and Hypersomnia-50%
(This is messed up because I have been diagnosed Hypersomalace with central apnea)
Left shoulder strain-20%
Bilateral hearing loss-10%
Tinnitus-10%
Right sciatica-10%
Right Knee strain-0% (I have a torn meniscus)
Left knee strain-0% (I have Osgoodman Schaltter disease and it has worn my patella tendon 8 years service connected)
Hypertension-0% (not worried)
Hemorrhoids-0% (not worried)
Scars, Arms, leg, back, stomach-0% (30 scars from lipoma removals)
Rosacea and scalp dermatitis-0% (Was diagnosed with Dermatomycosis Tinea Versicolor of the scalp and rosaea of the face)

NOT SERVICE CONNECTED (BIG ISSUE WITH THIS LIST)
Left elbow condition-I have ulnar nerve issues from shingles, shingles occured in service
Right elbow condition-Right elbow condition
Left Wrist
Right Wrist
Right Hip Pain
Left Leg Condition
Right Leg Condition
Left ankle condition
Right ankle condition
Bilateral Feet Condition
Central Sleep Apnea (I HAVE THREE SLEEP STUDIES SHOWING THIS CONDITION AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN RATED WITH MY HYPERSOMNIA)
Dercums Disease-(30 PAINFUL TUMORS REMOVED IN 2 YEARS)
Left Sciatica-???????????(I have right sciatica but not left from my back??????)

Not listed but was claimed
Painful Lipomas-I have had over 30 cut out of me that have caused things like my elbow to be in such pain I couldn't use it!!!

EVERYTHING I LISTED WAS DIRECTLY FROM MY MEDICAL RECORDS FROM OVER A DECADE OF SERVICE AND MULTIPLE COMBAT TOURS. HOW IN THE HELL IS NONE OF THIS SERVICE CONNECTED AND NOT RATED WITH CONDITIONS THAT RATE A RATING OTHER THAN 0%!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!
I have 30 different lipomas as well and was wondering what the rating would be lol. They are saying one is pressing on my sound, but it doesn't make sense to me lol. Thanks for the thread and best of luck!

I have 30 different lipomas as well and was wondering what the rating would be lol. They are saying one is pressing on my sound, but it doesn't make sense to me lol. Thanks for the thread and best of luck!
Hello @Xavirgsi1231

It might not matter, but you have posted in a thread where the last activity was Dec 8, 2016

You might have better luck with a new post and thread within this forum.

Ron

Last edited: