PT & MEB status- Administrative and Personnel Action Permament Excemption for failure to take the FA

AmyGallay

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I apologize.

I wasn't trying to be negitive about your outcome, I was just trying to let you know that the reg is discussing something else. Glad to hear you got good news. Good luck.

AmyGallay

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update: Update information for you...as of today, I heard back on the IG complaint (IG Office). They are working the issue and also it was submitted to EEOC for their investigation as well. This is regarding the rank demotion and the LOR for not following alert recall procedures....but keep in mind...our unit doesn't have any written established alert recall procedures. But I wanted to share this update information with you.

Crome45
Semper Fi
Any news?

TSgt Twitch

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Per my Legal counsel and my PEB, this reg is in regards to if you are permanently exempt from all categories of the FA OR if your chain believes you should do pushups/situps etc. during unit fitness or FA and your profile states you cannot. An article 15 cannot be given for failure to achieve a passing FA score, but can be given for multiple failures/failure to progress/ failure to meet AF standards etc. Addittionally a CC can initiate a UIF/Control roster under a LOR which will limit promotion oppurtunities etc. I am still waiting to hear back from the actual MEB counsel, but Im not rocking the boat until I need too. (failed my waist measurement today by 1 inch/documented 17lb weight gain since starting lyrica 7 weeks ago) My chain will not do anything to me sinc eits first failure in over 2 years, but ya gotta know the rules to win the game.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">