PTSD,Depression, Anxiety and stress for an MEB

montiveros25

Registered Member
Hello all. I'm sure someone has posted this before but here we go. I'm an air force member at an army base. My BH and two other providers are requesting to MEB my conditions. I have been seen since September with BH, and also attended Intensive Outpatient Program. Some issues I have are:
My BH cannot issue a MEB due to not having access to do so. They got with my CC and are wating a response. Being away from an actual AFB, would it be better to use and army peblo or use one that the unit I work for, which is 500 miles away be better.

How can she initiate a MEB, seems like we have to jump through loops just to get this done.

I hear that not being seen for other a yr can hinder it,but I always said,i ve been seen around 14 times as opposed to 12 times in a yr. I dont believe time should be an issue.

Any help or past narsums would help. Thanks

Hello all. I'm sure someone has posted this before but here we go. I'm an air force member at an army base. My BH and two other providers are requesting to MEB my conditions. I have been seen since September with BH, and also attended Intensive Outpatient Program. Some issues I have are:
My BH cannot issue a MEB due to not having access to do so. They got with my CC and are wating a response. Being away from an actual AFB, would it be better to use and army peblo or use one that the unit I work for, which is 500 miles away be better.

How can she initiate a MEB, seems like we have to jump through loops just to get this done.

I hear that not being seen for other a yr can hinder it,but I always said,i ve been seen around 14 times as opposed to 12 times in a yr. I dont believe time should be an issue.

Any help or past narsums would help. Thanks
I just went through your exact situation send me a pm and I’ll help you out.

When I was at Fort Hood (AF on Army post) we had a servicing base for our unit. That servicing base should be helping you work through the deals. Sounds like the post above may have a direct answer. If you can't get help. PM me. I am on the USAF WW Facebook page and can write the AFPC folks on the forum for a better answer.

When I was at Fort Hood (AF on Army post) we had a servicing base for our unit. That servicing base should be helping you work through the deals. Sounds like the post above may have a direct answer. If you can't get help. PM me. I am on the USAF WW Facebook page and can write the AFPC folks on the forum for a better answer.

I reached out to the post above. Awaiting a reply. I'm open to anything to provide to my BH personnel. I dont want to be in the back burner and I know sitting on things never works

PM me details, like where you are stationed.

PM sent to the original poster