PTSD & Dysthymia. (2nd time on PEB)

Kizersoze

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Good luck and thank you for the update. I am still in limbo but have started drafting my NMA. Do you mind sharing a redacted copy of your personal statement and NMA? I'm curious how one should look after it has been reviewed by an attorney. I have the format, but want to make sure I am getting all of the impact in writing on the NMA/Statement.

Yyzforu

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My NMA was written by my command as was very short. Basically it said " He can't deploy, and cannot work with ammo so he needs to get out" As for the personal statement PM your email and I will send you what I sent up for mine.

Yyzforu

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update for anyone who may be following or reading along.

On 20180412 I called the PEB and was informed my case was with the VA rating officer. I'm taking that as I'm "unofficially" found unfit?

Also I may end up having to do a VARR.
I am currently under the treatment of the Concussion Care Clinic, and will receiving BOTOX injection into my head for migraines etc. My case manger informed me that I should definitely do a VARR given the new information of mTBI diagnosis.

Just a quick update for everyone.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">