QA phase

Hootty419

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Va sent my findings to the PEB on August 6 2019. anyone have a clue when my peblo will call me to sign my findings my peblo said 2-3 weeks for the dod to give me a % I’m in the
Marine corps Camp Pendleton ides. It’s been two weeks just being impatient and restless I guess this is month 8 of this process.

They sent mine back August 19th, have you called the PEB? I'm getting impatient because its so close to the end.

PEB told me 12 days or so from today i'm in the QA phase then quick turn around for EAS if I choose to accept.

They sent mine back August 19th, have you called the PEB? I'm getting impatient because its so close to the end.
Yah I have they said if I haven’t received anything next week to give them a call ba ck that’s all. You a marine ?

When did y’all package make it to the PEB and when was yalls package sent to the VA?

Unfit August 1 sent to va sent back to them on aug 6
Hooty,
What does your va.gov say for estimated completion date. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I'm in San Diego. Package went to VA from PEB on Aug 5th. This morning my estimated completion date changed to January 14th. I know not to take this as written word but it that's a long ways away.
Thanks bro

Hooty,
What does your va.gov say for estimated completion date. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I'm in San Diego. Package went to VA from PEB on Aug 5th. This morning my estimated completion date changed to January 14th. I know not to take this as written word but it that's a long ways away.
Thanks bro
What’s up so mine says completed on August 5 and a letter was sent out with my proposed ratings I actually never received it. from my understanding they sent it to me peblo but I called and they faxed it to me. My first initial claim was submitted on Jan 10 and it’s still open saying December 28 estimated completion.

What’s up so mine says completed on August 5 and a letter was sent out with my proposed ratings I actually never received it. from my understanding they sent it to me peblo but I called and they faxed it to me. My first initial claim was submitted on Jan 10 and it’s still open saying December 28 estimated completion.
When did your second claim open up in the system? I still only have the original claim.

So you had a second claim open up 4 days after PEB sent your package to DC? Its been 22 days for me with no second claim opened. Bummer

So you had a second claim open up 4 days after PEB sent your package to DC? Its been 22 days for me with no second claim opened. Bummer
I’m not sure about where it was sent from I just know that the PEB completed what they had to sent it to va on the 1st and va closed it on the 5 and sent it back to the PEB for QA I’m on week two today with no news.

I’m not sure about where it was sent from I just know that the PEB completed what they had to sent it to va on the 1st and va closed it on the 5 and sent it back to the PEB for QA I’m on week two today with no news.
I should be receiving my findings anytime now from the PEB. They told me 2-3 weeks.

Got a phone call from my peblo today and I sign my findings on Thursday. It took exactly two weeks to get my findings from the PEB QA stage.

Got a phone call from my peblo today and I sign my findings on Thursday. It took exactly two weeks to get my findings from the PEB QA stage.

You and I called the PEB the same day two weeks ago and both heard our packages were going through QA. I didn’t receive a call today, I’m really hoping it’s soon now that I see you have received yours. Congratulations, hope it’s what you wanted

You and I called the PEB the same day two weeks ago and both heard our packages were going through QA. I didn’t receive a call today, I’m really hoping it’s soon now that I see you have received yours. Congratulations, hope it’s what you wanted
Yah just be patient it’ll all come together and you’ll be happy when it’s all over. The worst part about it all is being left in the dark I’m like 2/3 the way there.