QA phase

Seems like I’m in the same timeline as you guys I’m also on Pendleton. PEBLO said I should receive a call this week or next week

Attachments

• BD3F3501-11AD-48C9-8231-193A6EE4FEF1.jpeg
    BD3F3501-11AD-48C9-8231-193A6EE4FEF1.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 7
That’s awesome Hootty congrats. What’s the next step?
Wait for new eas to post in mol they told me September 13 I should have a new eas posted I’ll be getting out the same time I was originally supposed to my eas is dec 6 2019. I have 37 days on the books and 20 days ptad. I suspect end of September to be my new eas.

No and I get 0 help from my PEBLO, I can tell in his voice he's instantly annoyed when I tell him who I am.

Yeah mine gives me the same vibe and hardly answer my calls I had to talk to my PEBLO supervisor to find out that I was unfit

Hey fellas! question for you, I'm on Miramar but I'm going through balboa for all of this.. I signed my intial paperwork on august 12th with my peblo.. moving forward, I'm just trying to hear if I'm unfit, how long do you think it will take?? and after I hear something back what is the process from there? I'm so confused who and where my shit is getting sent to lol. @Hootty419 @BlakeB88

l3-l4: shallow braod-based disc protrusion. no spinal canal or neural foraminal stenosis.
l4-l5: modrate left central and subarticular disc protrusion which narrows the lateral recess and impinges the transiting left l5 nerve root. disc protrusion appears increased (between the last 2 mri's ive had).. mild facet arthrosis on the right. mild right neural forminal stenosis. left neural foramen is patent.
l5-s1: shallow central disc protrusion. no spinal canal formainal stenosis..

"mild degenerative disc related spondylosis at L3-4 and L4-5" --- "High unlikely to get better and perform at full duty in 12 months" --*also have an addendum from mental health* and I have a strong NMA for unfit finding..

How heavily does the PEB/MEB or whoever makes the decision lean on the NARSUM and NMA for Fit/Unfit finding??

I finally got a hold of someone at the PEB and they told me they released my findings yesterday to my PEBLO. I called him and he tells me he has nothing and I had to tell my PEBLO to stop yelling at me because I was calling him again. I don't know how much longer I can be professional with this guy. I feel bad for anyone that has to deal with him. Anyways, has anyone else been in this situation before with the findings being released but no one actually knows what the findings are? If so, how much longer do I have? I feel like I could get a call at any second but with the way everything else is going, if I had to wait another week I wouldn't be surprised either.

Hey fellas! question for you, I'm on Miramar but I'm going through balboa for all of this.. I signed my intial paperwork on august 12th with my peblo.. moving forward, I'm just trying to hear if I'm unfit, how long do you think it will take?? and after I hear something back what is the process from there? I'm so confused who and where my shit is getting sent to lol. @Hootty419 @BlakeB88

@afterburntout I signed my initial paperwork in March and didn't hear that I was unfit from the PEB until late July. After you hear back whether you are fit/unfit they send it to the VA for VA ratings and then it goes back to the PEB for the DOD ratings (if you are unfit) if you are fit then they don't send it to the VA for ratings, it just comes back and you are told your options from there.

l3-l4: shallow braod-based disc protrusion. no spinal canal or neural foraminal stenosis.
l4-l5: modrate left central and subarticular disc protrusion which narrows the lateral recess and impinges the transiting left l5 nerve root. disc protrusion appears increased (between the last 2 mri's ive had).. mild facet arthrosis on the right. mild right neural forminal stenosis. left neural foramen is patent.
l5-s1: shallow central disc protrusion. no spinal canal formainal stenosis..

"mild degenerative disc related spondylosis at L3-4 and L4-5" --- "High unlikely to get better and perform at full duty in 12 months" --*also have an addendum from mental health* and I have a strong NMA for unfit finding..

How heavily does the PEB/MEB or whoever makes the decision lean on the NARSUM and NMA for Fit/Unfit finding??
I signed mine in November of 18 didn’t hear from anyone until February. i had a fusion from L3-L5 and was just found unfit in August.