QA status folk

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Post how long your QA status took until the Chiefs called you in to sign your findings. If you don't know QA is basically the date you were found unfit and the package was sent to the VA. My peblo told me it's a 60-90 days wait but the JAG Attorney told me 6 weeks.

Well the VA finished my ratings and mailed my package to the PEB 12/09/2015. So 6 weeks almost and I havent gotten findings. I'd say 2 months at least from when you're found unfit to get findings. Probably more though, since they seemed backed up from the holidays

The VA sent my ratings back to the board on December 17th and I am still waiting on my official findings. My PEBLO had a case that was 3 weeks ahead of mine and got their findings on December 30th so I am crossing my fingers for this week.

I'm hoping for this week too bro. Hopefully we hear something. My peblo said she thinks this week or next for sure

The Va sent my package back to the Board on 23DEC15 and im hoping to hear something soon. all they are doing is giving me more leave days for terminal.

QA I believe means the VA still has it or does it means the VA sent it back to the peb?

QA I believe means the VA still has it or does it means the VA sent it back to the peb?
The QA being referenced here is after the VA sends it back, and the last stage before the findings are sent to the PEBLO.

Also does anyone know what PTSD is % wise dod side? Just looking into the future if I might hit the 30% dod for tricare

Thanks. My status with the Chiefs and Peblo is QA but they make it seem as if the VA still has it

I have no idea what the % is. My PEBLO was able to give me my over VA ratings which was 80%, but that was for 10 claims. She said the DoD rating I can't see until I get findings.