Question about ebenefits

French6316

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I was recommended to MEB 30Sep2016.
My package was submitted to IPEB on 04DEC2016.
They found me "unfit" on 17Jan17.
Its now 14FEB17 and from what I have been reading in the forums my claim should show up on ebenefits but I still don't see anything. I just talked to my PEBLO and she said that sometimes if you don't have a previous claim nothing will show on ebenefits. Is this true? I've read quite a few threads talking about checking their status on ebenefits which makes me suspicious. Thanks for any help in advance!

You can't trust eBenefits that much! My account did not update at all until the claim was completed and sent to the VA.

Yeah ebenefits cannot be trusted. You are a little behind me in your timeline. My case was sent to the IPEB Dec 2nd and I was found unfit for duty January 5th. I am still waiting on my ratings and ebenefits hasn't budged this year.

If you don't have a pending claim showing at all, you need to talk to your MSC (VA rep). That is the person that entered my claim. It showed up in Ebenefits the day after I met with him. If you mean that your claim isn't updating, don't hold your breath. That stuff will drive you crazy.

You can't trust eBenefits that much! My account did not update at all until the claim was completed and sent to the VA.
I meant to say "sent back to the PEB", not VA.

My eBenefits has said "Pending Decision Approval" before my package even went to the IPEB. It is def not trustworthy!