question about unspecified mood and anxiety disorder

kartelony

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I'm a 10 yrs and 5 months active duty marine and currently on MEB who was found unfit due to Mental HEALTH. and the whole process makes me nervous. I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for about 6 yrs and have been in all kinds of medication. I was recently diagnosed with UNSPECIFIED MOOD (EFFECTIVE) DISORDER AND ANXIETY DISORDER UNSPECIFIED. And to mention i have sleep apnea using a CPAP machine and hashiomoto thyroiditis which all affects my mental health, my lack of libido (sex life) muscle pain and weakness, sever insomnia to mention but a few. Does anyone have an idea that i won't get screwed with my disability and what i should prepare myself for, for the unkown? your responses to my post will be highly appreciated.

I'm a 10 yrs and 5 months active duty marine and currently on MEB who was found unfit due to Mental HEALTH. and the whole process makes me nervous. I have been suffering with depression and anxiety for about 6 yrs and have been in all kinds of medication. I was recently diagnosed with UNSPECIFIED MOOD (EFFECTIVE) DISORDER AND ANXIETY DISORDER UNSPECIFIED. And to mention i have sleep apnea using a CPAP machine and hashiomoto thyroiditis which all affects my mental health, my lack of libido (sex life) muscle pain and weakness, sever insomnia to mention but a few. Does anyone have an idea that i won't get screwed with my disability and what i should prepare myself for, for the unkown? your responses to my post will be highly appreciated.
See reply posted via http://www.pebforum.com/site/thread...-unspecified-mood-and-anxiety-disorder.40911/

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!