Question for USMC/USN east coast

I am currently waiting at the IPEB level. PEBLO sent package on June 15, 2017. 33 days now without any progress.
Questions:
For USMC: Are we in fact supposed to receive a MOL message stating "PEB case accepted" once the board gets or accepts our packages?
I did get a message in April that my case was "reffered to PEB" and awaiting action, but that was when they first started the MEB. Before the NARSUM and IDES appointments.

For all east coast:
Can anyone give me a timeframe from the day your package was sent to IPEB until the day you were notified it was received or until you knew it was sent to the VA.

I find it hard to believe there is a good reason why my case is taking so long. I have watched as others have completed the entire process in as little as a few months. I fully understand some of the members here have been in pergatory for far longer.

I am currently waiting at the IPEB level. PEBLO sent package on June 15, 2017. 33 days now without any progress.
Questions:
For USMC: Are we in fact supposed to receive a MOL message stating "PEB case accepted" once the board gets or accepts our packages?
I did get a message in April that my case was "reffered to PEB" and awaiting action, but that was when they first started the MEB. Before the NARSUM and IDES appointments.

For all east coast:
Can anyone give me a timeframe from the day your package was sent to IPEB until the day you were notified it was received or until you knew it was sent to the VA.

I find it hard to believe there is a good reason why my case is taking so long. I have watched as others have completed the entire process in as little as a few months. I fully understand some of the members here have been in pergatory for far longer.
Hey man I know its a pain in the ass to go through this whole process, but you should be nearing the end here soon. Most likely you got found Unfit since its taking so long. I tried and tried to get an update, but no one had an answer. I put my time line in the bottom link. Good luck!

http://www.pebforum.com/site/threads/peb-timeline.39875/

•Your MOL will receive a message saying PEB accepted your package (followed by the date)

•PEB accepted my package May 11th, PEB took 2 weeks to decide unfit (I was not informed of this). VA received my package June 6th, finished claim and sent it back to the PEB on July 5th (the only way I know this is because ebenefits finally added a historical claim). I still have not heard from my PEBLO. My package is at the PEB getting assigned ratings that the VA determined, then it will be sent back to my PEBLO. From the date the PEB accepts your package to your PEBLO receives it back will be roughly 100-150 days depending on your case. Again you will not be updated of any progress, there is progress being made though.

•I believe you said it's been roughly 30 days for you. You've got atleast another 100 days before you get it back so hang in there.

Questions:

For all east coast:

i had the same thing. MOL said on May 4th case was accepted and then June 28th PEBLO told me it was at the VA for 26 days. Then I got my UNFIT paperwork on the 18th of July and completed the paperwork which now I am waiting on the new EAS date. Its a long process but hang in there.

My main concern is the fact that I have not received the MOL message stating "PEB case accepted". This is what has me stressed. The way I see it, my case is there, just sitting in an inbox of some sort. Everyone who I've seen go through this never had more than two weeks between paperwork sent to IPEB and receipt of the MOL message. The PEBLO or anyone else can't give me an answer about this. Not looking forward to waiting X amount of days only to find out package has to be resent or something like that.

My main concern is the fact that I have not received the MOL message stating "PEB case accepted". This is what has me stressed. The way I see it, my case is there, just sitting in an inbox of some sort. Everyone who I've seen go through this never had more than two weeks between paperwork sent to IPEB and receipt of the MOL message. The PEBLO or anyone else can't give me an answer about this. Not looking forward to waiting X amount of days only to find out package has to be resent or something like that.
I understand your worry! Honestly there is nothing you can do. Whether it is sitting there or making progress it is completely out of your control. Try not to perseverate. Easier said than done, I constantly worry. I think you need to find something productive that you can occupy your time with.