Question on Fort Bragg Timeline

Banks5405

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
All of my C&P exams will be completed on the 13th of this month. Can anyone give me a round about time that I would have remaining before receiving ratings? I understand that everyone case is different. I am just curious. I have been reading through some post, just trying to get a better understanding.

Thanks!

Sullysull48

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Banks5405,
It is hard to pinpoint how long it will take. You have to take the holidays into consideration . You might be looking at mid to late January. But, I am hoping its sooner for you.

Banks5405

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Thank you very much. I have the timeline sheet that they gave me, but it’s kind of confusing.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The exams forms have to be prepared, then sent to a rater, then a reviewer, then to your service. A week each place is more or less standard.

Banks5405

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
The exams forms have to be prepared, then sent to a rater, then a reviewer, then to your service. A week each place is more or less standard.
Thank you very much. Have you heard of a SM relocating during the process due to hardship? Or unforeseen circumstances? I would be in Virginia, but MEB out of Bragg. Thanks!

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
I have not heard of a service member relocating other than to a wounder warrior unit. I'd be leary of committing to a mortgage, rental agreement or any serious monetary commitment without orders in hand.

I had three different sets of orders drop within a 30 day period. My former boss had orders in hand, bought a house then got different orders.

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
...Have you heard of a SM relocating during the process due to hardship? Or unforeseen circumstances? I would be in Virginia, but MEB out of Bragg. Thanks!
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Via my experienced opinion from an U.S. Army perspective, I agree with @chaplaincharlie's feedback.

For you at this point in the DoD IDES process if in the U.S. Army, it's probably too late for a transfer to the WTU albeit the Army Wounded Warrior Program (AW2) Director has the authority to approve an exception to policy to allow a Solider or Veteran not meeting the enrollment eligibility requirements into the AW2 Program on a case by case basis.

If applicable to your own individual situation, you should consider contacting the AW2 Call Center for assistance at 1-703-571-2662. Otherwise, you should contact your assigned PEBLO and/or the SMEBC for any potential assistance. I hope this helps. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">