Question on what I could possibly get TDRL or PDRL

So March of 2023 my MEB began, I'm reading over my physical and mental NARSUM and near the end both say that my condition will remain the same in the next 12 months and the next 3 years as well.

I am getting Medboarded for Major Depressive Disorder, Adjustment Disorder and "right knee pain" (I had knee surgery 2 years ago and it failed a couple weeks before the MEB started, im also using a cane)

And according to Air Force Instruction 36-3212 Section 3.17.3 “a disability will be determined stable when the preponderance of medical evidence indicates the severity of the condition will probably not change enough within the next three years to increase or decrease the disability rating percentage.”

And for Air Force Instruction 36-3212 Section 3.17.2 it states that to get a Permanent Disability Retirement it only Applies to service members who have been found unfit, the condition is stable and permanent, and the total disability rating is 30 percent or greater.

So hypothetically, do I meet the definition of stable because of what my PCMs wrote in the NARSUM?

I may be going to far into this, but I really don't like the idea of being put on TDRL because I don't want the military or government screwing with my life even out of the military. Anything helps!

So March of 2023 my MEB began, I'm reading over my physical and mental NARSUM and near the end both say that my condition will remain the same in the next 12 months and the next 3 years as well.

I am getting Medboarded for Major Depressive Disorder, Adjustment Disorder and "right knee pain" (I had knee surgery 2 years ago and it failed a couple weeks before the MEB started, im also using a cane)

And according to Air Force Instruction 36-3212 Section 3.17.3 “a disability will be determined stable when the preponderance of medical evidence indicates the severity of the condition will probably not change enough within the next three years to increase or decrease the disability rating percentage.”

And for Air Force Instruction 36-3212 Section 3.17.2 it states that to get a Permanent Disability Retirement it only Applies to service members who have been found unfit, the condition is stable and permanent, and the total disability rating is 30 percent or greater.

So hypothetically, do I meet the definition of stable because of what my PCMs wrote in the NARSUM?

I may be going to far into this, but I really don't like the idea of being put on TDRL because I don't want the military or government screwing with my life even out of the military. Anything helps!
There are other regs specifically for mental health that require TDRL. So chances are you will be on TDRL for the mental health and PDRL for the knee pain condition.

There are other regs specifically for mental health that require TDRL. So chances are you will be on TDRL for the mental health and PDRL for the knee pain condition.
How would that work? I thought you can only be on one or the other. Would I be entirely PDRL or TDRL? Or a mix of both, and if so, how would that work? Thanks for the help!

He Is saying you will initially be TDRL, then converted to PDRL.