Question

kdouble

Registered Member
I was refered by my doctor here in Korea to go to a WTU in the states as Korea can's support wounded soldiers.My family is in San Antonio but my home of records is in Tn .I was told by my commander that they were sending me to the Ft.Knox WTU.I have no family in Tn as all my family has moved to the San Antonio area.I was wondering is it possible for me to have a say so in changing my WTU location to Ft.Hood as I know that Ft.Sam has no slots open.

I was refered by my doctor here in Korea to go to a WTU in the states as Korea can's support wounded soldiers.My family is in San Antonio but my home of records is in Tn .I was told by my commander that they were sending me to the Ft.Knox WTU.I have no family in Tn as all my family has moved to the San Antonio area.I was wondering is it possible for me to have a say so in changing my WTU location to Ft.Hood as I know that Ft.Sam has no slots open.
I would discuss this with the doctor who referred you and your commander about possibly getting different orders to different location.

Any changes have to be done before you get to the wtu once in the wtu you stay in that one for the duration of the MEB unless you are reservist or NG then in that case you can be transfered to a cbwtu.. good luck