PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
What can I do if something in my MH records isn't correct? My MH provider said I had suicide ideation as a kid and took OTC meds to try to kill myself... What do I do and how do I go about it?


Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
hmm are you saying this was a complete lie or a miscommunication? If it's a complete lie I would confront the provider directly and specifically ask for the record to be fixed or amended. With military and VA records they make if a lot more difficult if the provider disputes your version of the conversation and typically side with the provider. Patient Advocate can help you if talking to the provider doesn't.
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">